Webroot internet security offers simple but powerful antivirus protection, a flexible backup and file-sharing system, and many other impressive features. Amongst all features, the firewall feature is the best that alerts the user with warnings regarding both good and bad programs. Apart from this, the user must know a couple of things before downloading and installing Webroot internet security software. Therefore, this blog would help all users because we have included the features, pros, and cons, along with the download and installation procedure.
Webroot Internet Security is an ideal software for both personal and professional use. It secures businesses and individuals across the world with threat intelligence and protection for networks and endpoints. In addition to this, it offers complete security and disaster recovery features or any sized business. (i.e., small or medium)
Webroot internet security aims to protect businesses and consumers against malware, spyware, and other online threats. It tackles the most complex cybersecurity challenges and safeguards the user’s privacy.
Features of Webroot Internet Security
Along with the virus scanner, this security includes some of the other useful features that round out the essential protection. Therefore, this includes:
The Web shield feature combines with an internet browser that installs automatically in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to flag the malicious websites.
It is one of the most advanced features of Webroot internet security. It enables users to protect their identity details online, such as account number, password, and much more from unexpected spyware.
Fast scanning Feature
It scans the system at a very high-speed. Therefore, it includes the cloud-based technology that allows the scan to get completed fast without slowing down the system.
Steps to download Webroot Internet Security Software
Before proceeding with the steps to download the Webroot Internet Security software, the user should grab the box’s backside activation. Now, after this, let’s proceed further with the download procedure penned below:
- First of all, write www.webroot.com/safe in the address bar of the browser.
- Then the official website will get open on the screen.
- After this, the users are suggested to complete the following steps to accomplish the installation procedure.
- The users are recommended to enter the email address and the keycode to register their Webroot internet security product.
- Then tap on the “Next” button.
- After this, a “Download Now” appears on the screen.
- Then the users are recommended to click on the “Download Now” button.
- Then the “.exe” file will start downloading.
Therefore, by applying these steps, the user can easily download the Webroot Internet Security software. Hence, once the file gets downloaded, then proceed further with the installation procedure.
Steps to Install Webroot
To accomplish the installation procedure, it is necessary to download the “.exe” file. Therefore, for all users, we’ve discussed the steps to download the Software.
- Open the downloaded “.exe” file.
- After this, a popup will open on the window.
- Now the users are suggested to enter the keycode.
- Note: The installation procedure will take a few minutes, so the users must not close the popup window.
- After that, the users are suggested to enter the keycode.
- After this, tap on the “Agree and Install” tab.
- A popup will then open on the screen; from there, tap on the “Yes” option to continue installing the procedure.
- After this, a registration window will open on the screen.
- Then from there, tap on the “continue” button.
- After this, the software will scan the system and adapting Webroot Internet Security to provides the best protection.
- After the scanning process gets complete, then it will show the threats identified.
- From there, the user can select and deselect the threats which they want to remove. Additionally, there is an option available for all users saying, “Cleanup later.”
- After that, go ahead by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Now a new popup will get open on the screen showing “Prepare for threat removal.”
- Then the users are recommended to tap on the “Begin threat removal” option.
- Now it will start removing the threats.
- Note: It will ask the user to reboot their system to finish removing all threats. So, for that, click on the “OK” button.
- Now the system will restart.
- Then the users are suggested to open Webroot Internet security Software again.
- After this, it will again rescan and will remove the infection found in the system.
- Note: All scanning details will appear on the screen.
- The users are then supposed to click on the “Scan My Computer” option and let it run.
- Now the scanning result will get display on the screen.
- So after this, tap on the “Close” button.
Therefore, it would become easy for all users to download and install the Webroot Internet Security software by applying this procedure.