Webroot Geek Squad Installation Instructions
Proper Installation is of utmost importance for experiencing the unbeatable security cover offered by Webroot. If you fail to install the downloaded software correctly. Then, the software will encounter issues while executing the functions. Although, the process is simple and convenient. Still, some users experience difficulty in properly executing this procedure. Webroot Geek Squad is one such platform that guides you with step-by-step instructions for installing the purchased software. At Webroot Geek Squad, you will find all the required instructions for assisting in hasslefree Setup, Management and Operations.
Learn Proper Installation at Webroot Geek Squad
Webroot Geek Squad gives you detailed step-by-step instructions for effortlessly installing the purchased cybersecurity software. Before following the given set of instructions, you must download the correct version of Setup Software. For this, you should go to the official website of Webroot. Then, do Webroot login to your User Account. Now, bring up its Subscription section to find the purchased product. Besides that, a secure Webroot Download link is available. Hence, click on it to begin the downloading process. Once the downloading is complete, proceed to follow the instructions provided at Webroot Geek Squad.
Installation Instructions For Windows Device
- Make sure you have closed down all the open Applications, Programs and Browsers on your Computer.
- Begin the Installation process by searching your Computer for the downloaded Setup File. In other words, you should check your System’s default Download Location which is the “Downloads” Folder. However, in case you have set an alternate location during the downloading process. Then, check it there.
- Now, open the Webroot’s Setup File by double-clicking on it.
- This will bring up a Security Prompt window. Click “Run” to start System Validation.
- Next, you should click “Yes” on the following “User Account Control” window.
- As a result, its “Installation Wizard” will turn up. It prompts you to provide your unique “Product Activation Keycode”. Hence, correctly type in the 20-digit alphanumeric keycode received in your “Purchase Confirmation Email”.
- Along with that, it allows you to alter its Settings. For this, it provides a tab that says “Installation Options”. As such, simply click on it to get its Settings window. Here, you can easily make changes for its Install Location, Create a desktop shortcut, Change Language, and Proxy Settings. Webroot Geek Squad suggests you to leave it to its default settings unless you are an advanced level user.
- Once you have made the required changes, click on the Back Arrow to return back to the Installer.
- Finally, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- Thereafter, accurately enter your registered Email Address. Then, click “Continue”.
- As a result, the Installation process will begin.
- Now, wait for the process to finish successfully as it will take time.
- After that, the software will run an automatic “System Scan”. Following that, it will give you the Scan Results. In case if any security threat is detected, follow the given instructions to fix it.
- At last, close the Installer by clicking on “X”.
- Then, restart your computer.
Installation Instructions For Mac
- Locate the downloaded Setup File on your System.
- Open the Webroot Folder by double-clicking on it.
- Search for the Webroot icon. Now, drag and drop this icon to the Application Folder of your Mac device.
- Go to your System’s “Applications” Folder. Open the Setup File by clicking on the Webroot icon.
- This will bring up the “Installation Wizard” on your screen. Choose your preferred “Language” by making a selection from the options given in the respective drop-down box.
- Click “Next” to proceed further.
- Thereafter, correctly provide your 20-digit “Product Activation Keycode”.
- Finally, click on “Agree and Install”.
- When prompted, enter the “Mac Administrator User ID and Password” properly.
- Then, select “Install Software”.
- With this, the Installation process will begin. Hence, wait while the process completes.
- At last, restart your computer.
Installation Instructions For Mobile Device
- Launch Google Play Store or Apple Store on your Android or iOS device.
- Search for “Webroot” on your Application Store.
- When you get a list of available options in the Search Result, select the purchased product.
- Open the selected product by tapping on it.
- Tap on the “Install” button to begin the process.
- When prompted for access permission, select “Allow”.
- Now, wait for the Installation process to finish properly.
- When the Installation process finishes, tap on “Open” to launch the software.
- This leads you to the softwares’ “License Agreement” window. Therefore, attentively review the terms given on this window. Thereafter, tap on “Accept” for completing the Installation process.
- Finally, restart your smartphone.