Webroot SecureAnywhere is a globally acclaimed cybersecurity technology expert known for its laser-sharp, unrelenting security products. However, managing this state-of-the-art security of your devices can be a bit complicated for its users. Therefore, it accompanies a user-centric online platform known as Webroot Login. It is a comprehensive single-point management hub that gives you complete control over all the security products, services, subscriptions and protected devices. In other words, it facilitates smooth and hassle-free management ensuring unmatched user experience.
Simple and Quick Process Of Webroot Login
Webroot Login is an extremely simple process that facilitates access to your User Account. This is possible through a web-based process as well its desktop application. In other words, you can access Webroot Login at “webroot.com” and the pre-installed Webroot Application. Given below is the step-by-step instructions to access your User Account at its web portal.
- Webroot Login through the web portal requires you to access an available Internet Browser. For example, you may have Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.
- Once you get the Browser window, bring up the official webpage to access Webroot Account. For this, simply locate the Browser’s Address Bar. Click on it. Then, type in “webroot.com”. This is the URL to go to its official webpage. Now, hit the “Enter” key.
- With this, you will get the official Webroot Login website. At the very top of this Homepage, you will notice a Black Band running across the window. Here, you will find a “My Account” tab. Hence, click on it.
- On the following window, you will get both the options to establish a new account as well as for Webroot Login. Hence, go to the “Log In” section. In other words, select it.
- Now, correctly provide the Email Address or Phone that was used to establish your Webroot Account. Make sure to type it accurately in lower-case. Also, avoid any unwanted spaces.
- In addition to that, enter the “Password” that was set for securing this Account.
- Besides that, it recommends you to carefully review its “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, you should click on the given links one-by-one. Then, read the documents. Thereafter, close them in order to proceed further.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” tab to access Webroot.
- The following window may prompt you to provide two letters of your “Security Code”. Hence, enter the same correctly. Then, click “Next”.
Although the Webroot Login Process is simple and convenient. Yet, there are certain essential requirements for this procedure.
In the very first place, it is essential to have a stable Internet Connection for this process. Hence, make sure to acquire one before proceeding for it. If possible, prefer a Broadband Connection.
In addition to the Internet, it requires a Webroot User Account. In other words, you must create an Account if you haven’t created it yet. For this, all you need to do is bring up its official website “webroot.com”. Then, go to its Account Creation window. Here, you must provide the required Profile information correctly. Then, complete the Account Creation process by simply following the on-screen instructions.