Smarter Cybersecurity solutions for the connected world
With the emerging trend of new and advanced cyberthreats, cybersecurity solutions need constant innovation and upgradations. Webroot is one such cybersecurity specialist that displays the potential to challenge the existing and emerging threats. This makes it a globally accredited security solution for safeguarding your digital life.
Set Up Webroot at “www.webroot.com/safe”
After purchasing a Webroot product, you must properly deploy the same to ensure complete protection of your devices. For this, you have to undertake a straight-forward Setup process at “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- First of all, go to the Computer that needs protection. Make sure it conforms the specified System Requirement for the purchased version of Webroot.
- Now, get access to a Web Browser.
- Then, visit “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- On the Welcome window of “webroot.com/safe”, provide a valid Email Address. Remember that this Email Address will be used to give you access to your Webroot Account.
- Along with that, enter the 20-digit “Webroot Product Activation Key”. It is the unique alpha-numeric code that you get after purchasing your Subscription. With online purchases, it is included in your “Purchase Confirmation Email”. But, in case of offline purchase, check the “Retail Card” or “Installation Pack”.
- Click “Next” to activate your subscription at “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- This leads you to Webroot’s Management Portal for establishing a User Account. In other words, the following window requires you to provide your “Profile Information” accurately. This includes:
- Repeat Password
- Personal Security Code
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Once again, click “Next” to proceed.
- Thereafter, “www.webroot.com/safe” will send you a “Confirmation Email”. Hence, bring up your Email Account that is used to set up this Account.
- Go to the Inbox of this Email Account. Then, locate the Email received from “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- Open the Email and click on the given Verification Link.
- After that, visit “webroot.com” and log in to your Account. Make sure to give the same Email Address that was given at “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- From the “My Subscriptions”, click on the “Download” button beside your purchased product.
- Subsequently, wait while the process finishes.
- This finishes the Setup procedure at “www.webroot.com/safe”. However, you must Install the downloaded Setup File for giving your system the much needed protection.
- Therefore, open the downloaded Setup File and follow the instructions given by the Installation wizard to complete the Setup process.
A Complete Guide
Another Setup Methods
➥ Setup From Webroot Account
Alternatively, you can download Webroot Setup File from the “Purchase Confirmation Email”. At the time of purchase, you get a “Purchase Confirmation Email” that contains a secure Download link and your “Product Activation Key”. For this, follow the given instructions.
- Launch a Web Browser on your system.
- Go to the Webpage of your Email Service Provider. Remember that, it must be the same Email Address as given during the purchase process.
- Log In to your Email Account.
- Go to its Inbox and search the desired “Purchase Confirmation Email” for “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- Click on the “Download” link to begin the downloading process.
- Once the downloading process finishes, launch the Setup File.
- By following the on-screen instructions, you can easily complete its Installation.
- Subsequently, bring up the Installed Webroot SecureAnywhere software. Then, enter your “Product Activation Key” to activate your Subscription.
➥ Setup From Installation CD
There is yet another method available to deploy Webroot apart from “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- Insert the Webroot Installation CD in your Computer’s CD Drive.
- This will autoplay its Installation Wizard.
- All you have to do is follow the on-screen Instructions to complete its Installation process.
- Thereafter, launch the Installed application.
- Log in to your Webroot Account.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of the Initial window of the application’s interface and locate the “Gear” icon. Click on it.
- On the right-hand side of the following window, go to the “Activate a New Keycode” section.
- Here, you must accurately enter your “Product Activation Key”.
- Finally, click “Activate” to conclude the Setup process.
Things To Consider For A Hassle Free Setup
Irrespective of the method that you opt for deploying your purchased Webroot product, you must consider the following factors for uninterrupted Setup.
- First and foremost, ensure that your system meets the specified requirements for installing Webroot products. For this, you must check Webroot’s official website for System Requirements.
- In addition to that, connect your Computer to a stable, high-speed Internet Connection. “www.webroot.com/safe” suggests a broadband connection for the same.
- Above all, make sure that you have an active “Webroot Product Activation Key”.